Monday, August 19, 2013

What I found most impressive from the Steve Jobs video.

     What I found most interesting about the Steve Jobs video we watched today in Computer Science was that Steve Jobs dropped out of school and still ended up with millions. I thought it was really inspirational that if he couldn't afford something or if it wasn't invented yet, he built it. He was so creative and he had to have been a genius. I never understand why he was such a big deal until we watched this video. Another thing I found really impressive was how he wasn't in it for the money, he was doing something he loved. He truly loved to build things and create, and made sure to put his best in all he did. I believe that is a key in success in life is if you put your all into something you love you will never be miserable. Steve Jobs is truly inspiring and impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment