Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Most impressive about the growth of computer technology.

     I think the most impressive thing about computer technology growth is the size. We went from computers the size of rooms to computers smaller than our palm. I think it's amazing that it's been only a few years and we've come so far in technology. Before we could only print data, now we can surf the internet and learn new things everyday with a slide of a screen or press of a button. I can't believe people have been so innovative and have come up with things such as touch screens and now they're developing the idea of not even having to get up, you can just swipe your arm to the left and the channel will change on a television. I can't wait to see what we can create next.

1 comment:

  1. The most impressive thing about you is that you gave me an extra blog post. I enjoyed reading your thoughts about Steve Jobs.

    ReplyDelete